At Sucher Law Firm, we are relied on by businesses and individuals alike to formulate, litigate and/or defend actions involving contracts between businesses or individuals. We have both written and prosecuted contract cases successfully on behalf of clients seeking to enforce their rights under a given contract. In addition, Sucher Law Firm has defended persons and/or businesses that have been wrongfully sued on contracts that are either null and void or unenforceable.
Our extensive experience in the areas of civil and business litigation includes but is not limited to:
- Business Practice Disputes
- Partner/Shareholder Disputes
- Ownership Issues
- Sales Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements, Non-Solicitation Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Trade Secrets
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Intentional Torts, Defamation, Libel, Slander, Tortious Interference with Contract, Tortious Interference with Prospective Business Relations
- Real Estate – Ownership Interests, Easements, Right-of-Ways, Boundary Disputes
- Insurance – Insurance/Loss Claims
- Securities – Non-Suitable Investments, Broker/Agent Fraud, Misrepresentation
- and much more.