Michigan has a very strict drunk driving law. For most individuals anything over 2 beers is going to put you over the limit. Many Michigan residents believe there is no defense for drunk driving. That is simply not accurate, there are many different defenses to a drunk driving offense, some of which are as simple as an invalid stop by the police. It is important for a drunk driving case to be reviewed by an experienced Michigan drunk driving attorney to determine what, if anything, can be challenged.
A few of the areas that can be challenged are:
- Invalid Stops
- Invalid Arrests
- Inaccurate Preliminary Breath Tests
- Improper Breath Testing Procedures
- and more.
If you have been arrested for one of the following you should call us to learn how we can help:
- DUI – Driving Under the Influence
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- OUI – Operating Under the Influence
- OWI – Operating While Impaired
- OWVI – Operating While Visibly Impaired
- OUID – Operating Under the Influence of Drugs
- OWPD – Operating With the Presence of Drugs
You have rights! Let us examine your case and get you the best results possible.